- Build and maintain long-lasting client relationships using a blend of conventional and hi-tech connectivity.
- Manage and explore current and new accounts in the prescribed area allotted by the manager.
- Boost company revenue and achieve sales targets by taking appropriate measures into consideration.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities to analyze the sales prospects.
- Take charge of promotional and sales activities by brainstorming new product or service launches with appropriate team members.
- Leveraging different promotional modes like traditional marketing, social media, email marketing, etc., to advertise the company's products.
- Identify the development potential in accounts by studying current and previous business.
- Meet with key customer personnel; identify and evaluate additional needs; analyze opportunities.
- Initiate sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Develop sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services.
- Contribute information to sales strategies by evaluating current customer requirements; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating hires; integrating hire requirements with business operations.
- Protect organizational value by keeping selected company information confidential.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other opportunities.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry is a must.
- Customer service skills and strong business acumen
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building; Heavy Industry & Metallurgy|
This is a reference website only. Here you can find work opportunities in Gulf Countries which has been published in leading news papers and job portals. Apply to the positions with your own responsibility. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the information like salary, job requirements and description. We will not be responsible for any direct or indirect loss resulting from the use of our website and services. If a company asks for payment it is most probably a scam and should be ignored and reported to the admin immediately using Contact Us link on the website. We keep the rights to remove any advert from our website without warnings. If you do not agree to these terms please do not use our website.