- Reviewing computer networks and identifying any potential vulnerabilities
- Installing the necessary software in order to protect it from unauthorized access, and documenting detections so that future breaches can be mitigated efficiently.
- Analyzing and reviewing logs and reports for anomalies
- Work with the SOC team to fine tune monitoring and alerts and develop new use cases.
- Stay on top of current security trends and news and ensure the environment is not vulnerable from them
- Defend the organization’s computer hardware, software and other systems from theft, loss and other cyberattacks.
- Review existing configuration and recommend any changes as per best practices.
- Document work to ensure continuity of processes even in absence.
- Initiate new projects with the SOC and participate in workshops to implement requirements.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause
- Work with the security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standards.
- Assist with developing company-wide best practices for IT security
- Help colleagues install security software and understand information security management
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Cyber & Network Security|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|
This is a reference website only. Here you can find work opportunities in Gulf Countries which has been published in leading news papers and job portals. Apply to the positions with your own responsibility. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the information like salary, job requirements and description. We will not be responsible for any direct or indirect loss resulting from the use of our website and services. If a company asks for payment it is most probably a scam and should be ignored and reported to the admin immediately using Contact Us link on the website. We keep the rights to remove any advert from our website without warnings. If you do not agree to these terms please do not use our website.